Recreation and Leisure
So much is on offer through our recreation and leisure services; including both modified and progressive sessions to meet the diverse interests and abilities of our clients. Our community-based sessions run on a 3-month basis; offering subsidized and no-cost options for individuals living with a disability, mental health needs, FASD, chronic illness, brain injury, or sensory impairment. We also offer adapted recreation for older persons and those with limited mobility.
Some of the sessions on offer include:
- Cooking & Cultural Cooking
- Various Dance Sessions
- Soundbeam Music Project
- Model Club
- Hiking (local and regional groups)
- Seasonal Sports – Tennis, Baseball, Curling, Gymnastics
- Adapted Yoga
- Sit to be Fit
Our range of sessions are facilitated by our talented staff, and supported through the generosity of many community partners, businesses, and recreation facilities.
- Cosmos Celebrates 40 Years
- Students Raise Funds For Children’s Hospital
- A Reflection on Cosmos Past Year of Sexuality Education
- Safeguarding is at the Forefront of Everything We Do!
- Moving Ahead