Another video showing what is capable if you truly believe in yourself. It also shows that Support Workers in this field need to remember to never shut down someone’s dreams….. because they may think it is too dangerous or impossible. By no means am I saying that we should start by building a huge ramp and let people start from the top and try a flip. If you really watch the video you see that even Aaron didn’t start with doing back flips. He started slowly and it took time and determination to be able to be the first person in a wheelchair to do a backflip. This is something we need to remember when people come to us and talk about their dreams.
Cosmos Office Hours
Donate to Cosmos
- Pepsi Refresh Pepsi Refresh
- Make the Homeless Smile Make the Homeless Smile
- Employer recommends hiring people with disabilities Employer recommends hiring people with disabilities
- Break Dancing Break Dancing
- Aaron Wheels Fotheringham Aaron Wheels Fotheringham
- Meet Brad Brad is a guy with autism and a knack for building things. He can understand any diagram. Because of this, he's really good at putting together ikea furniture. His Dad, Mark, has helped him start his own furniture assembly business! Check it out!